<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Monday Madness
Monday, April 10, 2006
This week's Monday Madness meme:

Do you like to shop?    Absolutely!

IF YES, answer the following:

1.   What is your favorite store?     Why?     That is difficult to narrow down -- I guess my top five stores would be (in no particular order): Victoria's Secret, Macy's, Neiman-Marcus, Belk, and L.L.Bean.     Why?, because I the stores carry my favorite things (clothing, cosmetics, jewelry, lingerie, etc.).

2.   Do you only shop when there is something you specifically need or want or do you sometimes go shopping just for "something to do?"     Both - it depends.

3.   Do you prefer shopping online or in stores?     Both - it depends.

4.   Do you have a shopping buddy or are you perfectly content going alone?     I prefer shopping alone.

(c)     2006    A Southern Belle's Life

Posted at 3:54 PM
by Kitty :: permalink
|