<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Wednesday Mind Hump
Wednesday, March 15, 2006


This week's Wednesday Mind Hump meme:


Friday is St. Patrick's Day.     That means it's time for some Irish-related questions for the Mind Hump!

1.    What's your favorite Lucky Charms marshmallow shape?     And do you ever eat the cereal part of it too?
A.    I'm not a fan of sugar-laden cereals with rock-hard marshmallow candies inside.     If I were forced to pick a shape, it would, of course, have to be the green clover - but, I would never eat anything that came out of a box of Lucky Charms (the box is probably the healthiest part)!

2.    How do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day?
A.    Wearing of the green, calling all of my Irish relatives to wish them a Happy St. Paddy's Day, meeting friends at a local Irish pub to celebrate . . . and, whatever else might strike my fancy on such a special day.

3.    What's your favorite Irish or Celtic song or artist?
A.    I love true Irish music and musical instruments, but don't have a particular song or artist that I would consider my favorite.

The last question comes from famous Irish comic Jerry O'Seinfeld
4.    Corned beef - ya got beef, but where's the corn?     What is the deal?
A.    I'm not a huge Seinfeld fan, nor am I a huge corned beef fan, either.     I'll skip passing judgment on the odd name for a deli meat.     I'd rather have a smoked turkey and provolone.

(c)      2006     This Southern Belle's Life



Posted at 11:56 AM
by Kitty :: permalink
|