<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Monday Madness
Monday, March 20, 2006


This week's Monday Madness meme:

1.   When driving in my car, my radio station is usually tuned to no local stations - I have XM Satellite and I surf between several pre-programmed XM stations.

2.   When I turn my television on, even if I'm not really paying close attention to it, it's usually on channel no particular channel - usually on previously recorded shows on DVR or DVDs from blockbuster.com.

3.   If I owned a pet, I would own a n/a, because I do own pets - 5 cats and 3 dogs.

4.   I own a HP printer. I bought it because it is a printer / fax / scanner / copier - which I needed for my business.

5.   You can find all kinds of books in my bookshelves, but mostly this type: photography, writing, and forensics (and so much more - the library includes a studio/business library in my office and a personal library in our family room, with several boxes of books still not unpacked from the last move).

6.   I take about 50-150 pictures every month.

7.   I blog about 30-60 times a month (between all of my blogs).

8.   I've been really busy painting lately.

(c)      2006     This Southern Belle's Life



Posted at 5:24 PM
by Kitty :: permalink
|