<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Everybody Hurts . . .
Monday, March 20, 2006


This week's Monday's A B*tch meme:

1.   What's the most excruciating physical pain you've ever experienced?     Car accident when a man ran a red light and broad-sided our car, my side, breaking my right pelvic bone and most of my left ribs.     I was completely covered in glass from head to toe and confined to a hospital bed, unable to move, because any sudden moves could cause a rib to slip and puncture my lungs or heart.     I was told that I may not walk again due to nerve damage in my back and neck.

2.   Are you afraid of needles?     I don't like to see them, but I don't freak totally out about them.

3.   How do you remove a band-aid?     Peel it slowly or rip it off quick?     It all depends on how bad the boo-boo is.

4.   Have you ever broken a bone?     Yes, but not until I was twenty-four.     But, when I did, I really did it up bad!     Since then, I broke my ankle just last spring.

5.   Do you believe in the "no pain, no gain" theory of fitness?    Explain.     To a degree, but not to the extent that you suffer the next day - that only leads to a quick burn-out and not wanting to continue with the program.     But, pushing a little, and increasing gradually, is definitely the way to go.

(c)      2006     This Southern Belle's Life



Posted at 9:41 AM
by Kitty :: permalink
|