<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Wednesday 3
Wednesday, February 15, 2006

This week's Pretend Writer - Wednesday 3 meme:

1.   If you were given the choice to receive $100 for yourself or donate $10,000 to a charity of your choice but the donation must be anonymous which would you choose and why?    I would donate the $10,000 to a charity.     An anonymous donation wouldn't be a problem.     I would donate it to breast cancer research.     My mother is an eight year survivor!


2.  Is it Jam or Jelly?    I guess I have to cop-out and go with the cheesy/obvious answer ... it must be jelly, cuz jam don't shake like that!


3.   What is your unique talent?    Harboring a giant "people-magnet" inside of me that makes total strangers walk up to me and tell me their whole life story from DNA-conception to what they had for breakfast that morning.

(c)      2006     A Southern Belle's Life



Posted at 9:34 AM
by Kitty :: permalink
|