<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Tuesday Twosome
Tuesday, February 21, 2006


This week's Tuesday Twosome meme:


1.   Do you have a collection of anything?     If so, of what?     Yes.     I collect (a certain style/type of) Willow Tree Angels, antique wicker baskets, antique furniture, furnishings, and artwork.


2.   What is your favourite book?     How many times have you read it?     This is very difficult to narrow down to just one.     Perhaps if I try to narrow it down to a few, I can reduce some of the anxiety ... The Choirboys by Joseph Wambaugh which I have read at least 10 times, The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron which I have read at least 7 times, and Danse Macabre by Stephen King which I have read at least 5 times.


3.   Do you usually prefer books or movies?     Since my time is so limited these days, movies fit my schedule much better than books.


4.   Do you tend to believe immediately what people tell you or are you cautious?     I'm very cautious - sometimes to the extreme - but, not without prior history to dictate my actions.


5.   Where do you get your news information (TV, newspaper, internet) and why?     I'm not a news junkie, per se, because the majority of news is bad news.     I scan the headlines on my homepage, stop by a news network once or twice a week, but I don't get so wrapped up in the world events that I get overwhelmed by everything.     I encounter enough people in my day-to-day that I glean enough tid-bits of information by osmosis to keep me up-to-date on current events.

(c)      2006     A Southern Belle's Life



Posted at 3:00 PM
by Kitty :: permalink
|