<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Friday Feast - Eighty-One
Friday, February 17, 2006


This week's Friday Feast meme:

Appetizer  If you were a color, which color would you be, and why?     Pumpkin, or some other deep, rich earthtone.     Autumn is my favorite time of the year because I love the beautiful colors that Nature creates.


Soup  When was the last time you went to the doctor, and what was your reason for going?     Thursday, actually.     I've been sick since November and my primary care physician was baffled.     She finally referred me to an allergist, who I saw on Thursday.     Three medications and two days later, I feel 95% better than I've felt in four months.     I guess I am allergic to something after all.     I go back in two weeks to begin the tests to see what it is.


Salad  What do you collect?     (a certain type of) Willow Tree Angels, antique and/or unusual wicker baskets, (certain types of) antique furniture and furnishings, artwork, old mirrors, and stained glass.


Main Course  What were you like in high school?     Name one thing you miss and one thing you don't miss about those days.    (If you're still there, imagine how you'll remember it in the future.)     Shy, artistic, smart.     I don't miss anything!


Dessert  Pretend you're standing in front of your home, with your back towards your home.     Describe the view - what can you see?     Trees?    Cars?    A zoo?    Wal-Mart?     I see a field of grass, and behind the field is a grove of trees - tall pines and other assorted trees - all approx. 25-30 feet tall or more.     Vaguely, behind the trees, I can see the outline of a couple of houses -- no cars, no zoos and, luckily, no Wal-Mart.

(c)      2006     A Southern Belle's Life



Posted at 10:48 AM
by Kitty :: permalink
|