<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Deadly Sin # 6 - Pride
Monday, February 20, 2006


This week's Monday's a Bitch meme:


1.    Do you have a problem admitting you're wrong?     I'll let you know if it ever happens ... *ha-ha* ... just kidding!     Actually, I do have a bit of a problem admitting when I'm wrong.

2.    Would you rather watch someone important to you walk out of your life or beg them to stay?     It all depends ... if they were that important to me, I would do whatever I could to keep them in my life, but ... they would have to be very special for me to resort to begging.

3.    Are you the kind of person who would rather try your best and fail, or not try for fear of failure?     I try my very best at everything I do; even though, at times, fear of failure causes anxiety and hesitation.     Still, I will give it my best try.

4.    Have you ever expressed interest in someone high above your status, where your chances of being rejected were very high?     Not to my knowledge.     Although, I don't get tangled up in "labels" such as class/status, etc.     I choose my friends and lovers, not by any preconceived notions or prejudices, but simply by whether I feel a connection to them or not.

5.    If you made a contribution to a charity would you want credit, or would giving be enough?     I contribute to several charities on a regular basis.     I make no 'production' of my giving; I give to causes that are important to me.     I do receive receipts that I can use for tax purposes, but that is not "claiming credit" as a way of drawing attention to my giving.


(c)      2006     A Southern Belle's Life



Posted at 2:20 PM
by Kitty :: permalink
|