<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Friday Feast - Seventy-Two
Friday, December 02, 2005


This week's Friday Feast meme:


Appetizer

When was the last time you did something you would consider courteous, what was it, and who was it for?
This morning, I allowed a man with only two items to go ahead of me in line at the grocer.



Salad

If you were to have a painting done of you alone, what would you want the background to be?
Somewhere from my ancestral homeland of Ireland.



Soup

Describe your voice.
Very Southern.



Main Course

What is something you would like to do, but you're afraid of the risk(s)?
Jeez!, I'm drawing such a blank on this one; I'll have to come back to this.



Dessert

What was the last television show you watched?
Dr. Wayne Dyer: Power of Intention


(c)      2005     A Southern Belle's Life



Posted at 4:55 PM
by Kitty :: permalink
|