<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Friday Five
Friday, October 28, 2005


This week's Friday Five meme:



1.   If you had all the money in the world and could choose to own anything, what you would get and why?   Two secluded vacation houses -- one at the beach and one in the mountains -- so that I could "get-away" whenever I wanted to my own private space on the shore with waves crashing or high on a mountain with nothing but trees and wildlife surrounding me.



2.   If you were to do something that scares you, what would it be?    Face my worst fears head-on instead of hiding from the truth.



3.   What was your first pet?   A part bobcat, part ???-cat named Rocky.



4.   What's the farthest you've traveled?    Distance?   Or location?    I've visited islands in the Southern Carribean, and traveled up the Pacific Coast Highway into northern California - both a long way from home for a SE TN gal.     But, I've been in at least 1/2 of the States across the U.S., and many of the islands in the north and south Carribean and here and there in between.



5.   If you were a season, which one would you be and why?    Autumn, because of all of the vivid colors and the brisk nip in the air.



Extra one:   If you were a song, which one would you be and why?    This one is practically impossible to answer because my favorite song and artist changes on a daily basis.

(c)      2005     A Southern Belle's Life



Posted at 8:14 AM
by Kitty :: permalink
|