<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Quitters Never Win
Friday, September 16, 2005


This week's Friday Fiver meme:


Quitters never win


1.   Name one thing you've quit:

Drinking sodas (several times);


2.   Name something you've won:

Art shows, writing contests, photography contests;


3.   Describe a subject in school you do poorly in:

I no longer attend school, but did well in all of my classes when I did;


4.  Have you ever purposely not done your best?

Not that I can recall;


5.   Do you lead, follow, or get out of the way?

It depends on the situation.     If I am confident in knowing enough to lead, I will lead.     If not, I will allow someone who is more qualified to lead, and if I'm totally confused, I'll just get out of the way.


(c)      2005     A Southern Belle's Life



Posted at 11:16 AM
by Kitty :: permalink
|