<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Monday Madness - True or False?
Monday, September 12, 2005


This week's Monday Madness meme:



1.    I'm at my best in the early morning.

It all depends on whether I slept well the night before.


2.    I start each day with a healthy breakfast.

I wish I could say 'yes,' but I don't always prepare something that would be considered 'healthy.'


3.    I'm always sure to get at least 7 hours of sleep each night.

I'm a chronic insomniac and require several rx to fall asleep.     I try to go to bed at the same time (or close to it) every night and get up at the same time every morning, seven days a week, to help establish a routine to lessen the effects of the insomnia.


4.    I enjoy my job.

Being self-employed, 99.9% of the time, it is great.


5.    I get along with most everyone.

Usually, I try to be easy-going and laid-back, even though it isn't really my nature or personality.


6.    I'm looking forward to the new season of tv shows this year.

Yes, although it may be later into the season when some of my favorites come back on.


7.    I make sure I take some time for myself every day.

I try, but sometimes it is difficult to do when I have deadlines or projects that are looming.



(c)      2005     A Southern Belle's Life



Posted at 6:06 PM
by Kitty :: permalink
|