<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Can You Hear Me Now?
Friday, September 16, 2005


This week's The Friday Five meme:


Can You Hear Me Now?


1.    Who is your mobile phone provider, and how many minutes are in your plan?

Cingular.     750, plus nights and weekends and rollover.


2.    What program do you primarily use for instant messaging?

I don't use any IM features on-line but do occasionally use text messaging on my cell phone.


3.    Who do you send and receive text messages from most?

No one person in particular, and I only send messages when I want to leave a message without calling and having to spend time talking to a person when my schedule is too-tight to squeeze in a phone call at that particular time.


4.    What area code do you live in?

770


5.    What year did you first get an e-mail address and do you still use it?

1993, and I don't still use it because we have moved five times since then and changed/upgraded providers and services several times.     But, I still use a variation of my original e-mail address as one of my current e-mail addresses.


(c)      2005     A Southern Belle's Life



Posted at 11:04 AM
by Kitty :: permalink
|