<$BlogRSDUrl$>


10 Weird Facts About You
Tuesday, September 13, 2005


This week's Ten On Tuesday meme:


10 Weird Facts About You



  1.   I don't like for my food to touch (and would be happy if the whole world used divided plates!);
  2.   I am so deathly-afraid of bugs that it could be medically classified as a clinical phobia;
  3.   My eyes change colors - from blue to green and shades in between - sometimes they're even teal;
  4.   One of my best and closest friends is my first long-term (3 years) ex-boyfriend.     We have been best friends for twenty-seven years and still keep in touch often;
  5.   I'm a P.K., but didn't really begin 'my-wild-oats' phase until I was eighteen;
  6.   I have seen "Casablanca," "The Way We Were," "The Bridges of Madison County," "The Big Chill," "St. Elmo's Fire," and "The Breakfast Club" over 100+ times each;
  7.   I love sitting on a covered porch during a summer thunderstorm, listening to the thunder, seeing the flashes of lightning and watching the rain fall;
  8.   I had R.K. surgery twelve years ago and recently had to see an optician for a prescription.     Since my surgery, my eyes are now too flat for most contact lenses, and I am now trying out the fourth different type of lens to see if I can wear it;
  9.   I only first tried sushi about 3-1/2 years ago but, now, I'm addicted to it; and
  10.   I once received a standing ovation from a public works crew at a building site (long story).


(c)      2005     A Southern Belle's Life



Posted at 10:32 AM
by Kitty :: permalink
|