<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Friday Feast Sixty
Friday, August 26, 2005


This week's Friday's Feast meme:


Appetizer

Do you get excited when the season begins to change?     Which season do you most look forward to?

Yes.    I love Autumn - the changing of the colors, and the brisk nip in the air.



Soup

What day of the week is usually your busiest?

Either Monday or Thursday, depending upon deadlines with editors for myself and handling my s.o.'s banking and accounting for his business.



Salad

Would you consider yourself to be strict when it comes to grammar and spelling?     What's an example of the worst error you've seen?

Yes.     I am frustrated when people use an apostrophe in the wrong place or at the wrong time, but I can't say what is the "worst" error I've ever seen because there have been many.



Main Course

Who has a birthday coming up, and what will you give them as a gift?

My friends Missy and Brian both have a birthday next Tuesday.     Gifts are "special" and I don't want to give anything away here.



Dessert

If you could have any new piece of clothing for free, what would you pick?

If, by clothing, that includes shoes, I would have to say a pair of custom-made dark purple snakeskin boots to match the new purple snakeskin helmet I just bought to wear while riding the Harley.


(c)      2005     A Southern Belle's Life



Posted at 5:14 PM
by Kitty :: permalink
|