<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Friday Feast Fifty-Nine
Friday, August 12, 2005


This week's Friday's Feast meme:


Appetizer

Did you sleep good last night?

No.     As a chronic insomniac who has to medicate to sleep, it was a fitful sleep at best.


Soup

What is your current computer desktop image?

The view of the boardwalk from our recent beach-house stay leading down to the water's edge.


Salad

When was the last time you planted something, what was it and where did it go?

Right before I broke my ankle.     I planted creeping ivy all around the perimeter of the flower bed in the front/side yard, and filled in the bed with silver-leaf, flowering heather, and hibiscus.


Main Course

What's your favorite condiment?

Mustard, or maybe Salsa, its a real toss-up.


Dessert

Share a quote that you like, for whatever reason.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas.     How he got into my pajamas I'll never know.   - Groucho Marx


(c)      2005     A Southern Belle's Life



Posted at 12:31 PM
by Kitty :: permalink
|