<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Monday Madness - Asst. Questions
Monday, July 11, 2005


This week's Monday Madness meme:


1.    What book are you currently reading?   (from dawn)

A.   I'm reading three books now -- The Stripper's Guide To Looking Great Naked; You - The Owner's Manual; and Time Management For The Creative Person;




2.   Have you ever experienced the loss of a pet?    How did you deal with it?    Would you get a new pet, and why?   (from peanutbutterfly)

A.   Yes, and I didn't deal with it very well as he had been with me for eighteen years.     I had him cremated, and he has a special place of honor in my house.     I currently have five other cats, and three dogs, but none of them could ever take Leonard's place - he was extremely special!



3.   Is anyone in your family in the armed services?   (from teresa)

A.   Not a direct family member, but one of my very best friends is stationed in Iraq right now.     I speak with him via (satellite) phone about once a week, and hear from him via (satellite) e-mail about once or twice a week.    I'll just be happy when he finally is able to come back home!



4.   If you have or have had a girlfriend/boyfriend, did you tell your parents about her/him without them prying for the information?   (from shady88)

A.   My parents were always very concerned about my relationships, but . . . I managed to keep my family life and my social life separated when I needed to.



5.   What was your favorite childhood pet and tell me a few things about it.   (from beth)

A.   He was a cat named "Rocky," who was big, and loveable, and would let me dress him up and play with him.     He was a beautiful (and sweet) cat!



6.   Have you ever been in love?   (from seren)

A.   Definitely.     Wanna see the holes in my heart from where it was broken?!?!?



7.   What's your favorite activity?   (from robyn)

A.   This is very difficult to answer -- I have a lot of things that I like to do, so it is hard to narrow it down to just one.     It also depends on the day, the situation, the people involved . . . I think I'll have to pass on this question, because there are just too many variables to narrow it down to a single, definitive answer.



(c)      2005     A Southern Belle's Life



Posted at 8:39 AM
by Kitty :: permalink
|