<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Feast Fifty-Four
Friday, July 01, 2005


This week's Friday's Feast meme:


Appetizer   Where do you plan to go on vacation this year, or where would you want to go?

A.   With the new business underway, the only plans for 'vacations' this year are two events that we have already booked.     We have hotel accommodations already made for the August National Annual HOG Rally that will be held in Chattanooga, TN this year, and we already have beach cottage accommodations booked for October for Biketoberfest in Daytona Beach, FL.     We have tentative plans in-the-works with friends for a get-away some time in late February.     We're talking about, possibly, St. Lucia if we can work out all of the details.



Soup   What color is your bedroom?    If you could redecorate it, what would you change?

A.   It is a medium flat-caramel (builder's choice).     We have already begun the renovations on the third floor (where the master is located), and the catwalk, landing, stairs and master bedroom carpeting has been removed and replaced with hardwood flooring.     The next step will be painting.     The bedroom (which is very large, with very high ceilings, funky architectural detailing, and with lots of windows) will either be painted in a deep chocolate leather brown, a dark forest green, or a rich burgundy merlot red.



Salad   Do you have a bumper sticker on your vehicle?   What does it say?

A.  I recently had to replace my car (an accident in March).     My previous car -- a Chrysler Sebring Convertible -- was a tribute to bumper stickers, and each was a profound statement about myself.     Since replacing my car -- a Saab 9 3 Turbo Convertible -- I haven't felt like it warrants any bumper stickers.     It makes a statement all on its own.



Main Course   What's the worst pain you've ever been in?

A.   Just because it is relatively fresh on my mind, I would have to say when I broke my ankle/foot this past April.     I had to have surgery (a plate and five pins), and am still recovering from the accident.



Dessert   Who is your favorite celebrity?   What do they do that inspires you?

A.   I'm really not into the Hollywood-hype, so I don't really have a favorite celebrity.     I mean, I have certain people that I enjoy their work, but I don't get caught up in reading or hearing all the latest gossip about them, or even care what's going on in their lives.     I don't look to celebrities for inspiration.



(c)      2005     A Southern Belle's Life



Posted at 11:49 AM
by Kitty :: permalink
|