<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Monday Madness - Fill In The Blanks IV
Monday, June 27, 2005


This week's Monday Madness meme:


  1.   If I could just figure out how to time-travel to correct past mistakes, I'd be real happy.


  2.   I would be happy to hand over cleaning the entire house to someone else.


  3.   One thing I try to do every day is call and/or write (at least) one friend.


  4.   Someone once told me that I was very intuitive and empathic.


  5.   Probably the one word/phrase I tend to overuse is yes (I sometimes find it difficult to say "no" when someone asks for help, or volunteers, or whatever - I need to learn how to say "no" when I really don't have the time, energy, money, effort, or desire to say "yes" to something when asked).


  6.   I need to work on a few self-esteem issues.


  7.   When I'm cleaning house I like to listen to 70's or 80's music - really loud!   (but, see #2 for my preference to this task.)


(c)      2005     A Southern Belle's Life



Posted at 10:03 AM
by Kitty :: permalink
|