<$BlogRSDUrl$>


8 Truths and 2 Lies
Tuesday, June 28, 2005


This week's Ten On Tuesday meme:

[From 10 on Tues]
"Thought I'd do something a little different this time around.     This can be sort of an interactive 10 on Tuesday for your readers, let them guess which 2 aren't true.

8 Truths and 2 Lies About You (let your readers guess which are the lies)"



  1.   I was a "jock" in high school;

  2.   My favorite sport to play now is golf;

  3.   I have two tattoos; one I designed myself;

  4.   I once lived in a haunted house;

  5.   I've met Nichelle Nichols (Lt. Uhura);

  6.   I once spent the night in jail;

  7.   I collect and restore antiques;

  8.   My personal library has over 5,000 books;

  9.   I have an extremely high tolerance for alcohol; and

  10.   My ex-boyfriend is 15 years, 6 months, and 3 days older than me.


(c)      2005     A Southern Belle's Life



Posted at 10:10 AM
by Kitty :: permalink
|