<$BlogRSDUrl$>


In Your Lifetime, Have You ...
Monday, May 23, 2005
This week's Monday Madness meme:

The following all begin with 'In your lifetime, have you....'


  1.  ...ridden on a rollercoaster?

    Yes (a few), and I will never do that again, if I can prevent it.    Rollercoasters are definitely not my thing!


  2.  ...performed (in any area of the arts) onstage?

    Yes, I have been in a few local theatre plays.


  3.  ...planted a garden?

    Yes, a few -- herb gardens, bird/butterfly/bee gardens, midnight gardens, and regular flower gardens.


  4.  ...ever had to reformat your hard drive due to a virus/spyware?

    Yes, I've had to have my entire system wiped clean and re-loaded from scratch due to a virus.


  5.  ...written a book?   A poem?   A song?

    I've written many poems, some of which have been published, and am currently working on a book.


  6.  ...sang karaoke?

    Yes, but circumstances dictated the details.


  7.  ...been interviewed by a local tv station/newspaper?

    Yes, several times for both newspapers and television.


  8.  ...witnessed a tornado/earthquake/hurricane first-hand?

    Yes, I've experienced all three . . . tornados in east and west TN, earthquakes in west TN and northern VA, and Hurricane Isabelle in northern VA.     I'd like to live the rest of my life without any of those experiences again!


  9.  ...participated in a photo scavenger hunt?

    Yes, both on-line and in a local group.     Both were quite fun.


  10.  ...traveled to another country?

    Yes, but just Puerto Rico, and touring several of the northern and southern Caribbean Islands.     I still have so many other places I want to visit, including my homeland of Ireland.


(c)      2005     A Southern Belle's Life



Posted at 2:50 PM
by Kitty :: permalink
|