<$BlogRSDUrl$>


10 Brand Names You Can't Live Without
Tuesday, May 17, 2005
This week's TEN on Tuesday meme:


10 Brand Names You Can't Live Without


  1.   Victoria's Secret (all lingerie, some jeans, some shirts, some shorts, assorted misc. clothing);
  2.   Clinique (skincare products and make-up);
  3.   Aveda (haircare products);
  4.   Birkenstocks (sandals, clogs, mules);
  5.   Dasani Purified Water;
  6.   Pentax SLR cameras (35mm and digital);
  7.   Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble tie for books - one for on-line, one for drive-to (although I'm not driving anywhere lately);
  8.   Toshiba for the great high-definition, big-screen television and laptop computer that have both made the broken foot/ankle a "tiny" bit more bearable (relatively-speaking, considering);
  9.   Harley-Davidson for that glorious - beautiful black-on-black-on-chrome - bike that I can't wait to get on the back of again once this cast come off; and
  10.   SAAB for my new 93 Turbo Convertible that I haven't really even gotten to drive yet since I broke my foot/ankle right after I got it.

HONORABLE MENTIONS have to go to Cingular for my great cellular service, Palm for my PDA, DISH for my satellite service and three DVR recorders, Blockbuster.com for movies right to my door, and Blogger for giving me space for all of my blogs!

(c)      2005     A Southern Belle's Life



Posted at 10:28 AM
by Kitty :: permalink
|