<$BlogRSDUrl$>


One ringy-dingy... two ringy-dingy.... and a gracious....
Friday, April 08, 2005

This week's Friday Fiver meme:

1.  Describe your telephone:  Home or Cell?     Home, there are four cordless phones, one corded phone, and one fax machine.     My cell phone is a small *tiny* LG flip-phone, silver-on-silver, with a clip attachment.     The wallpaper is a blonde girl -- shopping -- her hands filled with shopping bags, dressed to the nines, with great shoes and a matching purse.     I have different ring tones for my different caller groups (family, friends, business, etc.).     I use the theme for Law & Order, the Meow-Mix *meow,meow,meow,meow* song, Three Doors Down's When I'm Gone, and Survivor's Eye of the Tiger .

2.  Do you have a cell phone?  Yes (see above).

3.  Why do you / do you not have a cell phone?  For convenience and security.

4.  Who is your favorite person to call?  It depends on the day, and my mood.

5.  What is the longest time you've spent on the phone?  On my cell phone, probably an hour to an hour and a half, give-or-take, because -- when driving -- you sometimes 'drop' your calls when passing through/to new cell towers.     I think the longest, non-stop session on any phone was 4-1/2 hours.     But, now that I think about it, there may be a few that were longer than that.

(c)      2005     A Southern Belle's Life



Posted at 4:39 PM
by Kitty :: permalink
|