<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Monday Madness - Fill In The Blanks III
Monday, March 28, 2005
This week's Monday Madness meme:

  1.   Thanksgiving is more fun to celebrate than any other holiday.
  2.   The last vacation I took was to a B&B on the ocean in Carpenteria, CA.
  3.   The next vacation I plan to take will be to an overnight Harley group-trip to Biltmore.
  4.   I'd really like to be more creative (it's time constraints, not abilities, that prevent it).
  5.   I can't remember the last time I I spoke with Renea.
  6.   The book I last read (or am currently reading) is The Sound of Paper by Julia Cameron.
  7.   The last program I installed on my computer was a super-duper Security installation.
  8.   When it comes to food, my weakness is tortillos, cheese dip and jalapenos.
  9.   I really look forward to spending time alone.
  10.   Choose a person's blog in the comment section, and welcome others to visit it, by leaving a link to their blog in your entry today.      Check out Grumbleeze for a treat.

(c)      2005     A Southern Belle's Life



Posted at 12:48 PM
by Kitty :: permalink
|