<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Monday Madness - Fill In The Blanks II
Monday, March 14, 2005
This week's Monday Madness meme:

  1. I wish I had more __________.  It's a toss-up between time and money;
  2. I usually think about changing my blog layout when _________.  never, really;
  3. If more people would be _________, the world would be a better place.  honest;
  4. I really should __________ more often.  keep in (better) touch with friends;
  5. The weather we're having right now is ________.  overcast and rainy;
  6. When it's time to plant a garden, I'd like to plant ________.  vegetables & fruit;
  7. When I'm running late, I sometimes forget to _________.  take everything I need (cell phone, PDA, etc.); and
  8. When I can't think of anything to blog about, I usually _________.  skip a day.


(c)      2005     A Southern Belle's Life



Posted at 10:14 AM
by Kitty :: permalink
|