<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Ten Things ... Holidays
Tuesday, December 07, 2004

This week's Ten On Tuesday meme:


Ten Things You Want for the Holidays



[disclaimer:    some of these fall into the "wishful-thinking" category]


01.  As many books as possible from my Amazon wish-list;

02.  Pentax digital SLR;

03.  Laptop - for writing anywhere;

04.  My s.o.'s family to actually get me something I ask for (that's what lists are for);

05.  For one of my best friends to not be deployed to Iraq after the first of the year;

06.  A new super-duper blender;

07.  That "yummy" new silk and angora Harley-Davidson sweater;

08.  New publications to pick up my s.o.l. columns;

09.  To find a new hair stylist in this new town; and

10.  To find a decent nail tech in this new town (decent, being the operative word).

(c)   2004    A Southern Belle's Life


Posted at 4:37 PM
by Kitty :: permalink
|