<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Ten Personal Highlights ...
Tuesday, December 28, 2004

This week's Ten On Tuesday meme:


Ten Personal Highlights of 2004

  1.   Traveling back to Carpinteria and Big Sur California for a week's visit - staying at a quaint little B&B;
  2.   Moving back South after three years in the Mid-Atlantic (D.C.) region;
  3.   Getting a great deal on a fantastic new construction with the look of an Old Plantation-style house;
  4.   (my s.o. & I) Getting a brand-new Harley-Davidson Sportster, then "trading-up" to a FatBoy within five months;
  5.   Meeting a terrific couple with a Harley right after moving into our new house - they became our riding partners on several trips, and close friends already;
  6.   Getting notification from Chase's Calendar of Events that my annual event had been accepted to be included in their publication;
  7.   (my s.o. & I) Buying our own business (after a long process), which still allows me time for writing and other creative endeavors;
  8.   Attending the kick-off concert for the tour of Damageplan, which turned out to the be last time I'd ever see "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott, as he was killed on stage just six weeks later;
  9.   Finding out that my best friend who was being deployed to Iraq after the first of the year (to be gone a minimum of eleven months) isn't going to have to go now due to a medical exemption because of his ACL damage and the necessary surgery to repair it last Spring -- YEAH!; and
  10.   My s.o. surprised me with a wi-fi laptop for (an early) Christmas present to supplement my desktop in the studio/office.

(c)      2004     A Southern Belle's Life





Posted at 2:06 PM
by Kitty :: permalink
|