<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Ten New Year's Resolutions
Tuesday, December 21, 2004

This week's Ten On Tuesday meme:


Ten New Year's Resolutions


[Disclaimer:  These will be boring and predictable but, ... what can I say? ... these are my resolutions (again) this year]
  1. Eat more healthy and nutritious types of foods;
  2. Drink more water - okay, drink some water daily (gotta start somewhere);
  3. Act as of my Franklin Planner is permanently attached to my body and use it religiously;
  4. Keep in touch (more often/better) with good friends, and let them know how much I really care about them;
  5. Maintain my business contact database, keep it up-to-date, and send out queries and notes on a set schedule;
  6. Stop saying that I'm getting back into more artwork projects, and actually do it;
  7. Stop saying I'm going to contact more galleries and art shoppes to carry my work, and actually do it;
  8. Make more photographs, and market them to the right type(s) of markets;
  9. Finally finish organizing my studio so that it is a "workable" space and not a place that stifles creativity; and last, but definitely not least,
  10. Read all of the books I wanted - bought - ordered - asked for as gifts, instead of letting them collect dust . . . I wanted them for a reason - it's time to glean the wisdom / entertainment / education / or sheer enjoyment from the pages!

Listening to: Hilary Stagg
Pleasant Dreams from the Sweet Return CD


(c)      2004     A Southern Belle's Life



Posted at 2:31 PM
by Kitty :: permalink
|