<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Monday Madness - More Ramblings
Monday, December 13, 2004

This week's Monday Madness meme:


  1. Do you have a favorite 80's song?   Too many to narrow it down to just one;
  2. What's the biggest event in your life to date?   The opportunity to have been able to travel extensively thus far, with hopes of continuing my travels here and abroad in the future;
  3. What's one more thing during your lifetime you would like to learn how to do well?   Learn to speak at least one foreign language fluently;
  4. What is your earliest childhood memory?   (both from the age of three) - a trip with my parents and paternal aunt and uncle-in-law to the Smokey Mountains, and an auto accident with my parents, maternal grandmother and a maternal aunt.;
  5. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?   15 beats per second;
  6. Where, When and What is your most favorite memory?   Atlantis Nassau Bahamas;
  7. Do you fit in?   No, by choice - I prefer to be a unique individual;
  8. Tell me your favorite recipe then go to Recipe Swap and share it with all of us!   My favorite recipe is my homemade chili - but it is my own secret recipe so I can't really share it . . . sorry!


(c)      2004     A Southern Belle's Life




Posted at 10:41 AM
by Kitty :: permalink
|