<$BlogRSDUrl$>


The Key Is Obvious
Friday, December 17, 2004

This week's Friday Fiver meme:


1.    Describe the condition of your keyboard:

A.  This particular one is pristine - new and perfect - as this is my "early" Christmas gift ... a laptop!


2.    Can you sing, or are you always out of key?

A.  I can sing -- I've been told that it is like a mix of Sheryl Crow, Shania Twain and Carole King.


3.    What keys do you carry with you?

A.  Too many -- key to my car, key to my s.o.'s truck, key to the Harley, key to our house, key to the back fence gate, key to my parents' house, key fob to the house security system, key ring swipe cards for three grocery stores, one office supply store and the gym.


4.    What is the key to personal happiness?

A.  I only wish I knew the answer to this one -- for myself, and to share with others.


5.    What gets you keyed up?

A.  Inconsiderate people, rude people, stupid (I do not mean the mentally-challenged!) people, bad service, laziness, apathy, lack of work ethic, racism, prejudices of any kind, and lack of compassion for those less fortunate.

(c)      2004     A Southern Belle's Life




Posted at 1:29 PM
by Kitty :: permalink
|