<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Jingle Bells
Thursday, December 09, 2004

This week's The Thursday Threesome meme:



::Jingle Bells::



Onesome:    Dashing through the snow:    Do you get much snow where you live?       Do you enjoy winter sports like skiing or would you rather stay in by the cozy fire?.

A.    Probably not now that we've moved back to my beloved 'Ole South.       But, for the last three years, while living in the Mid-Atlantic region, I experienced more than my share of snow for a while.       I prefer a cozy fire, warm drinks, a good book, soft music, plenty of pillows and blankets, and a few cats curled up with me while I watch the snow falling through the window.



Twosome:    In a one horse open sleigh: Have you ever been on a sleigh ride or a carriage ride?       Do you even like horses?       Or would you just rather travel by your own two feet?

A.    Yes, both sleigh and carriage rides.       I love horses.       They are beautiful and majestic animals.       My cousin raises horses, and she currently has fifteen on her farm.



Threesome:    O'er the fields we go: What's the first thing that pops into your mind when someone says field?       Corn?       Football field?       Outfield?

A.    The first thing I think of is our pastureland at our 107 year old Victorian farm that we just sold in rural northern Virginia, just outside of Washington, D.C. to move back to the South.       I'm glad to be back closer to home but . . . the farm was a wonderful place!



(c)      2004     A Southern Belle's Life




Posted at 1:14 PM
by Kitty :: permalink
|