<$BlogRSDUrl$>


What'd You Watch?
Tuesday, November 30, 2004

This week's TV Tuesday meme:


Week 34 - What'd you watch?


01.    What's your favorite thing you've watched in the past week?

A.    CSI:NY (Wednesday) and CSI (Thursday);



02.    Have you found anything new you liked?    (You can use disliked or any other adjective you want.)

A.    I've gotten hooked on Dr. G., Medical Examiner;



03.    For those who had access to them, did you see any really cool parades on TV?

A.    I skipped the parades because I was preparing part of the meal to transport (over the river and through the woods); and



~Bonus~ Holiday dinner:    TV on or off?

A.    Off (for me), I chose to eat in a room without the television on.


(c)      2004     A Southern Belle's Life



Posted at 1:37 PM
by Kitty :: permalink
|