<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Ten Things You Want to Do ...
Tuesday, November 09, 2004

This week's Ten on Tuesday meme:


Ten Things You Want to Do Before the End of the Year...


1.     Reconnect with a few old friends;
2.     Lose a few pounds;
3.     Sell my column to at least three more newspapers;
4.     Develop a real game-plan for the upcoming annual holiday next April;
5.     Spend as much time as I can with one of my best friends who will be deployed to Iraq after the first of the year;
6.     Try to not get so stressed out over the holiday season;
7.     Get my studio straightened and organized so that I can actually work in it without feeling stressed;
8.     Update the information in my Franklin Planner with current phone numbers, e-mail addresses, snail mail addresses, birthdays, anniversaries, and other contact information for all of my personal, family, business, and acquaintance contacts in my address book;
9.     Organize my photos and print the best for submission to some shows; and
10.   Revisit my list of 100 Things I Want To Do Before I Die and revise it to show the items that have been accomplished thus far.


(c)     2004     A Southern Belle's Life


Posted at 3:29 PM
by Kitty :: permalink
|