<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Shop... until you drop
Friday, November 26, 2004

This week's Friday Fiver meme:



1.    What type of shopper are you?

A.    Picky and determined.



2.    Have you ever gone out of your way to get a deal?

A.    Yes, for myself - but never during the Christmas season.    That is sheer madness!



3.    Do you do your holiday shopping early, or do you procrastinate?

A.    I procrastinate.



4.    What's the best gift you've ever received?

A.    My first 35mm camera.



5.    What's the best gift you've ever given?

A.    That's hard to say . . . I'd like to think that I match each gift to the personality of the receiver . . . and that they ALL thought they received the most wonderful gift each time.



(c)      2004     A Southern Belle's Life

Posted at 10:33 AM
by Kitty :: permalink
|