<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Potpourri
Monday, November 29, 2004

This week's Monday Madness meme:



1.    How did you choose a name for your blog?
A.    It is a variation on the name of my company.



2.    How many times have you changed the name of your blog?
A.    Never.



3.    How many blogs do you update regularly?
A.    Six.



4.    How many times have you moved in your life?
A.    Nine.



5.    On a scale of 1-10, how stressful is moving (in your opinion)?
A.    FIFTEEN!



6.    When moving, do you/would you rent a moving van/truck?
A.    I usually hire a moving company.



7.    Do you wear glasses?     If so, how old were you when you needed them?
A.    I did, until RK surgery eleven years ago.     I wore glasses, then contacts, since age eight until the surgery.



8.    What one question would you hope someone running a meme, would ask?
A.    I've answered so many questions on memes, I can't think of anything in particular right now.



(c)      2004     A Southern Belle's Life

Posted at 1:45 PM
by Kitty :: permalink
|