<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Melted Cheddar
Thursday, November 25, 2004

This week's Cheddar X meme:


1.    Hottest place you've visited?    Lived?

A.    Visited - the Southern Caribbean in mid-Summer.     Lived - Memphis, Tennessee!



2.    Song that gets you hot?

A.    Anything by Barry White.



3.    Person other than Signifigant Other that gets you hot?

A.    I respectfully decline to answer this question on the grounds that it may incriminate me.



4.    Hottest movie scene?

A.    Practically anything from 9-1/2 Weeks, and the kitchen sink and elevator scenes in Fatal Attraction.



5.    Hottest sexual experience?

A.    I respectfully decline to answer this question on the grounds that it may incriminate me.



6.   Hottest non-sexual experience?

A.    Burning my fair Irish skin at the beach *ha-ha*



(c)      2004     A Southern Belle's Life



Posted at 9:54 AM
by Kitty :: permalink
|