<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Name Three Things
Monday, October 11, 2004

In response to this week's Monday Madness, Name 3 things:


1.    your ideal salad has on it.
    mandarin oranges, sesame dressing, grilled chicken.

2.    you do religiously in the morning.
    stretch, brush my teeth, read my e-mails.

3.    you look forward to doing in your spare time.
    day-trips on the Harley, writing without deadlines, spending time with friends.

4.    you've never done before, but think you will at some point in your life.
    visit the Serengeti, visit Ireland, visit Tuscany.

5.    you love to do while on vacation.
    lie on the beach, read voraciously, shop!

6.    you took pictures of in the last month.
    my parents, a haunted bridge, a biker rally.

7.    you have to do before the end of the day.
    check my e-mails, brush my hair, brush my teeth.

8.    you like about your best friend.
    weird sense of humor, quirky, in-tune with me.


(c)   2004    A Southern Belle's Life

Posted at 6:08 PM
by Kitty :: permalink
|