<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Lights! Camera! Action!
Thursday, October 21, 2004

My answers to this week's Thursday Threesome meme:


:: Lights! Camera! Action! ::



Onesome:  Lights! -  What do you think of the trend to light up houses for *every* holiday?     It used to be just Christmas and maybe Halloween, but lately the stores have been full of Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day lights.     Oh, and Thanksgiving/Autumn and...

A.  For me, personally, I'm not all that crazy about it.     If it is someone else's 'cup-o-tea' then, I guess that's they're prerogative.     For me, it just seems to "lessen" the excitement and joy of "looking-forward" to all the decorations just once a year.     As a kid, that was part of the Christmas season - to plan a drive to look at all the lights.


Twosome:  Camera! -  What's your preference?     Digital or film, black and white or color, portraits, candids, or just whatever catches your eye?

A.  As a photographer, I'll probably always lean toward my 35mm cameras with a multitude of lenses, but I do enjoy the ease of editing with digital.     I have both, and use both, for my work.     I use mostly color film, but do like to shoot architectural works and some nature shots in b&w.    My main focus in subject matter are abandoned buildings, old structures, architectural details, bridges, and natural scenery (trees, flowers, birds, animals, etc.).


Threesome:  Action! -  Do you have a favorite sport?     Do you follow the local high school or college team, trek to the kids' games each weekend or are you all about the pros?

A.  I don't really have what could be called a "favorite" sport.    I don't follow local high school sports programs.    I do follow Alabama Crimson Tide football *Roll Tide* the Tennessee Titans football team (I'm originally from TN), and Atlanta Braves baseball.



(c)     2004     A Southern Belle's Life



Posted at 10:31 AM
by Kitty :: permalink
|