<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Kitchen Gadget Store
Thursday, October 14, 2004

From this week's The Thursday Threesome meme:


::Kitchen Gadget Store::


Onesome:    Kitchen -    What's your favorite room in your place?       Do you migrate towards the kitchen, or prefer to cozy up in the living room?


My favorite room is the family room.       I can curl up on the oversized leather sofa and watch the big screen, or read a book, or listen to music, or hang out with friends.


Twosome:    Gadget -    What's your favorite gadget type item and why?


A chopper-hopper kinda thing that I bought at a trade show.       The demo at the trade show was how to make fresh salsa with the gadget, and that's exactly what I use it for.       And, I make G-R-E-A-T salsa!


Threesome:    Store -    What's your favorite store, even if you never actually buy anything there?


For home stuff, it is a toss-up between IKEA, Restoration Hardware and Plow & Hearth.       But, I actually do shop at all three.       Otherwise, hands-down, my favorite store is definitely Victoria's Secret.       I max out my Angel's platinum card regularly!



(c)   2004    A Southern Belle's Life


Posted at 1:24 PM
by Kitty :: permalink
|