<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Friday Fiver - Ala Jane
Friday, October 15, 2004

The answers to this week's Friday Fiver meme:


1.    Are you repressing any urges?


Definitely.       Quite a few, actually . . . but, that doesn't mean I'm going to list them here.


2.    What's the worst you've ever screwed someone over?


If I admitted it here, then everyone would know about it.       I prefer my vindictive behavior to be stealth and covert in nature.       But, TRUST ME!, there are several people who have suffered my wrath!       (granted, most [imo] deserved exactly what they got!, and, then some!)


3.    Who's on your "celebs I wish I could make out with" list?


I don't get into the whole celebrity scene.       There are a few celebs that, if they called, I wouldn't say "no," but . . . I'm not naming-names just for the sake of roll call.


4.    Have you ever faked an orgasm?


As if I would (1) ever admit it; and (2) ever admit it here.       That sorta defeats the purpose of "faking," doesn't it?


5.    If you were forced at gunpoint to get a tattoo, what would it be?


I don't need to be forced at gunpoint.       I'm wanting to get the Harley-Davidson wings, with some sort of other stylized graphics, on my lower back.       I'll probably get it within the next six months to a year, depending on . . . a few things.



(c)   2004    A Southern Belle's Life

Posted at 6:54 PM
by Kitty :: permalink
|