<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Overwhelmed
Friday, June 04, 2004


The last few weeks have been extremely difficult -- both personally and professionally.     I won't bore anyone with the details here (or elsewhere) but, suffice it to say, I definitely understand the meaning of the word "unbearable."     I've neglected ALL of my writing -- blogs, columns, articles, etc. -- without a care for the consequences my actions may bring.


Although I have a policy to not discuss politics, I must say that I am experiencing some extremely strong feelings since learning that one of my very best friends has been notified of his activation status, and is on alert for deployment to Iraq.


I'm also in the beginning stages of preparing for a long-distance move.     Although this move is a "good thing," there is still a lot of stress involved in selling, then buying, a house in two different States, and packing up an entire house for a move.


I know -- this isn't anything tabloid-newsworthy . . . but, right now . . . it is my life.


... more to come

(c)    2004     A Southern Belle's Life

Posted at 4:01 PM
by Kitty :: permalink
|