<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Monday Madness / About Me
Monday, June 21, 2004


Monday Madness

This week's set of questions are all about you!


Do you prefer . . .


1. Long hair or Short hair


Definitely l-o-n-g!


2. Contacts or Glasses


Contacts, although I had RK and only require reading glasses now.


3. Spring or Autumn


Autumn, especially all the beautiful colours!


4. Mittens or Gloves


Gloves, I like to be able to move ALL of my fingers.


5. Car or Truck/SUV


Car, as in my Chrysler Sebring rag-top!


6. Mac or Windows


Windows (I just can't get the hang of Mac).


7. Cats or Dogs


Both - I have both - five cats, three dogs!


8. Rock or Jazz


Both - depending upon my mood.


9. Pen or Pencil


Pen, unless I'm drawing.


10. DVD's or VHS's


DVDs, definitely!



(c)     2004     A Southern Belle's Life




Posted at 5:24 PM
by Kitty :: permalink
|